Change Project Manager
Barclays UK are currently sekeing an experienced Change Project Manager to sit within the BFA Change and Transformation Team. The BFA Change and Transformation Team support all change initiatives impacting the Barclaycard UK Collections and Recoveries business.
Key Responsibilites for the Change Project Manager:
- Deliver complex control remediation projects effectively to meet business objectives and regulatory commitments
- Support breadth of change types from technical to process, stretching across a large number of business areas and portfolios
- Responsible for the delivery of projects end to end, using agreed Change Control framework. Projects types will include regulatory, tech, business only and ops readiness activities
- Deliver to cost & time maximizing project benefits whilst protecting customer experience
- Lead a co-ordinate a wider project delivery team
- Provide expertise within the business to support core business objectives and creation of new opportunity
- Effective requirements gathering to inform appropriate project design
- Leverage resource from across the business to deliver effective project
- Ensure delivery is to appropriate levels of quality, on time, within budget and in accordance with Project Plan
- Input into the design of a project technical and operational deliverables
- Ensure all projects managed in accordance with Change Control framework; design documents, project plan, RAID's, UAT, project reporting
The Change Project Manager will have experience in:
- Budget management
- Problem Solving & decision making.
- Team working - significant experience of working across the supply chain to achieve delivery of major change projects.
- People Management - mobilises and manages resources against a value-based agenda, setting and managing to high performance standards.