Mi-Space Property Services is looking for a Project Manager, to be based in the East Midlands region. The Property Services team have recently secured a planned maintenece framework, focussing mainly on Kitchen and Bathroom works.
As a Project Manager for Mi-Space, you will be accountable for the Project Management of site teams to carry out improvement works on allocated properties to full completion including: handovers; variation works; Health and Safety; first aid; timesheets; annual leave and sickness monitoring; vehicle monitoring; compound/welfare cleanliness; skip call-offs, and material orders/monitoring; programming for projects and call offs; holding site meetings with contractors and clients; give direction to stream TLO’s in conjunction with TLO manager; client management on designated projects; reporting KPI’s and monthly reviews with the client.
- Ensure programme is delivered on time, within budget to specified quality standards and client requirements
- Ensure effective induction, co-ordination and monitoring of all team, trades and sub-contractor activities
- Ensure the health & safety of all staff, sub-contractors, visitors and the public.
- Manage the programme in line with contract, health & safety procedures, Midas procedures, design and client requirements
- Ensure production and maintenance of project records in line with Midas procedures
- Ensure quality checks carried out for all activities
- Manage client expectations and report against customer specific measures
- Ensure maximisation of profit and cash through effective management of change, risk and opportunity, effective procurement strategy and effective supply chain selection and management.
- Successful delivery against project KPIs (CCS, H&S, CSAT etc)
- Ensure all actions and activities achieve industry leading performance and customer service
- Promoting high performance, health & safety and quality standards across site
Proactive resolution of issues
Effective and regular communication with supply chain, colleagues, client and community
Effective leadership and management of direct reports to deliver industry leading performance and customer service
Effective planning and organisation of programme and resources
Proactive and effective client relationship management
Risk and opportunity management
Makes decisions taking all commercial, operational, contractual and client needs into consideration
Honesty and integrity
Qualifications & Experience
First Aid (4 day)
Expert knowledge of construction contract documentation and reporting
A strong understanding of construction methods and technology, design processes and implementation of value engineering and alternative solutions.
Demonstrable experience of leading and delivering complex construction projects and project teams
Sound knowledge of the design and build process
A proven, proactive knowledge of the management of health, safety and environment
Confident and competent in IT software and hardware
We are committed to improving and developing our people. We aim to be the employer of choice: recruiting, retraining and developing the best people in the industry. Working in close partnership with local supply chain partners and using local expertise and knowledge, each regional business offers a highly personalised service designed to suit the needs of each individual customer and project.
Midas Group Ltd is committed to equality of opportunity for all, and to removing barrier to equal opportunity. Midas Group Ltd fully recognises and accepts its responsibility to ensure that there is no discrimination on the grounds of a persons gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
All individuals will be treated solely on their merits as employees or applicants for employment.