Learning and Development Project Manager
At the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change we are dedicated to making globalisation work for the many, not the few. We do this by helping countries, their people and their governments, address some of the most difficult challenges in the world today – beginning with those where we think we can break new ground, offering leaders new thinking and new approaches. Our staff – over 200 of them, based all over the world – are working on some of the most intractable problems around issues of co-existence, governance, the peace process in the Middle East and renewing the centre.
As an integral part of the People and Organisation Development team, you will play a crucial role in the delivery of all aspects of our activity and work actively to develop our ways of working to support the growth and development of TBI. You’ll want to maximise the use of technology to help us deliver. You need to understand the full potential of people and organisation development and be curious and want to learn and develop yourself and the team. You need to be flexible and adaptable and able to adapt your style to successfully influence and get things done across the organisation.
Therefore the successful candidate for the role should be able to display the majority of the following:
- Success in design, development and facilitation of learning and development interventions
- Strong coaching, influencing and communication skills
- Ability to think and plan strategically and convert this to action
- Act with discretion and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills and able to carry out multiple projects simultaneously and deliver to planned deadlines
- Self starter, self sufficient, determined and a team player.
Working closely with all members of the People and Organisation Development team (HRBPs, Recruitment and HR Assistant), people across TBI worldwide.
The duties of this post-holder are to:
- Work across TBI to identify current and future learning and development requirements to enable us to achieve our vision
- Design, develop and facilitate whole organisation approach to career development
- Plan learning and development calendar for the year ahead (rolling)
- Design and deliver skills programmes as required
- Design, develop and facilitate a wide range of other learnng interventions (e.g. Action Learning sets, Coaching) as required in line with learning and development requirements
- Identify and work with internal and external training and development expertise to design and deliver course and other learning and development resources as required
- Regularly review, update and deliver corporate induction programme
- Desgin and deliver manager induction programme and integrated offering for managers across TBI
- Maximise the opportunities that a new intranet will offer to support all learning and development offerings
- Monitor and evaluate learning and development interventions and make adjustments accordingly.
Undertake other roles that support the above