Senior Mechanical/HVAC Project Manager - £75-95k - South East
I am currently looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical/HVAC Project Manager, to oversee and deliver a major long term project, based in the Surrey/Berkshire region.
If you are a Senior Project Manager and have experience leading major high profile projects, then please read on.
My client specialise in the delivery of technically challenging Mechanical/HVAC projects, and have a very well respected name in the UK, having delivered a number of Marquee projects.
The programme of work on this project is long term, so the person they take on needs to be someone with a strong stable work history. This role may suit someone who wants to get away from the day to day London commute, but still work on major projects.
They are happy to consider people locally based or UK based engineers who are happy to work away from home during the week (a lodging away package is available).
This position would suit someone who is currently Senior Project/Contract/Project Director level, who really wants to take ownership of a flagship project.
Requirements for the position:
- A strong background in major project delivery, specific to the Mechanical Services/HVAC industry.
- Capable of leading a large scale project team in a client facing capacity, ensuring the project is running to programme and within budget.
- Currently UK based. They are happy to offer a living away package for the right person.
- Previous experience delivering major projects, specialising within the Mechanical/HVAC sector.
What my client can offer you:
- A long term career challenge, and the chance to deliver a high profile, major project.
- A very competitive salary and package. If you are living away they also offer a salary uplift and generous tax free accommodation allowance.
- Genuine promotional prospects, and the chance to be a senior manager in one of their strongest growth regions.
- Work for an award winning company, with an enviable reputation in the HVAC/Mechanical sector.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director at BPI for a confidential discussion.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.