Project Manager - Software Development (Defence)
Be part of something exciting! Do you want to take control of your career? If you do then join us as a manager working in our busy Defence and Intelligence team.
Leading the development team of a large Defence project based out of our Leatherhead Office. The project provides a critical capability for the front line forces of the UK and its allies in the domain of Electronic Warfare.
* You will be expected to lead an experienced development team and liaise with twosub-contracting companies (one of these an overseas subcontractor) and will be expected to maintain the client relationship for your areas of responsibility.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* Substantial experience of managing software development projects.
* Experience in waterfall methodologies and will be comfortable planning and tracking the team activities.
* experience of client and sub-contractor management along with future proposal estimations.
* UK Security Clearance to SC level or be willing to go through the clearance process.