Project Manager - Energy/ Utilities is required to join a rapidly expanding company in the West Midlands on a permanent basis. The role offers a salary of up to £55,000 plus benefits and the chance to work for a leading name within the Energy industry which offers huge progresson oppoortunities as well as the opportunity to work autonomously.
- Strong hands-on project management background with a proven delivery record
- Proven ability to deliver in a start-up company environment (fast paced, lacking governance in areas)
- Strong background working in retail Utilities (Energy supply ideally)
- Common sense approach to project management with a good understanding of multiple project management methodologies
- Advanced stakeholder management skills, including the ability to build strong relationships
- A strong knowledge of Smart Metering would be massively advantageous
- Good awareness of Agile delivery practices
- Software delivery background
- Prince 2 practitioner with experience of scoping complex projects
Day to day role:
As Project Manager you will be responsible for successfully leading and managing all phases of the project lifecycle from initiation through to closure, including project team definition, project planning, documentation, contract management, full project execution, tracking, reporting, rollout, and interfaces with any and all groups both external and internal to support the project and formalized project closure.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 p/a DOE
Apply for the Project Manager vacancy online today by sending an up to date CV and cover note to William Vamplew at Consult Energy.
Project Manager - Energy/ Utilities