Your experience of Project Management within an Aerospace or Manufacturing environment would be of interest to my client. You will ideally have a good understanding of product development and NPI.
You will be managing the full project lifecycle, working closely with clients and managing subcontractors. This role comes with excellent career development opportunities, both locally and in other areas of the UK if desired.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading multi-disciplinary projects
- Managing finances and resources
- Providing professional project management and support
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Identifying and managing project related risks
- Assisting development of new and existing projects
- Monitoring project Key Performance Indicators
- Aerospace or Manufacturing experience
- Management of complex, technical projects
- Projects inclusive of software and/or hardware
- Product development / NPI experience
- Strong awareness of project finances
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Key Skills: project, programme, apmp, engineer, engineering, software, electronics, aerospace, aviation, risk
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.