Graduate Sales Project Manager Knutsford
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are looking for a Graduate Sales Project Manager in Knutsford to join a well-established SME that works within several sectors. The Graduate Sales Project Manager will be joining a company that:
• Specialise in the manufacture, supply and installation of information labelling and asset identification systems for the modern processing plant and industrial projects
• Supply and install all the required health and safety signs, as well as photo luminescent escape route signs, offering a complete installation and project management service
• Improve safety - labelling systems are a cost effective solution improving safety on site and increasing plant efficiency.
• Buried valves and pipelines - Our Client are the UK's only specialist designer, manufacturer, stockist and distributor of products for the correct locating and identification of critical buried valves, pipelines and cables for the UK Utilities industry
This Graduate Sales Project Manager role is a completely unique opportunity as it offers the successful Graduate the chance to be independent and travel around the UK. You will be trained in both prospecting and client facing sales. This company has no competitors in the UK, which will give you a fantastic earning potential!
The day-to-day responsibilities of a Graduate Sales Project Manager will include:
• Learning the role/business/market for the first 3 months
• Shadowing the current Sales team - developing and conducting sales campaigns, promoting their services to clients
• Nurturing warm leads provided by direct mail, trade shows and web site activities - qualifying and conversion
• Being responsible for identifying and targeting potential clients that match the industry focus and partner sales capacity required
• Prospecting and account qualification to add leads to the sales pipeline/ identify main decision makers/contacts
• Liaising with points of contact- Engineers management level
• Gaining new business, generate appointments for the field sales team and promote offers and incentives
• Supporting and following-up Lead/Demand Generation activities
• Moving leads to sales opportunities - Account Management - calls, mail, visits, updating leads
• Showing own initiative - searching for new opportunities - internet, media, subscriptions, new databases, partners etc
• Ultimately being trained up to be in the field
The Graduate Sales Project Manager must be:
• Forward thinker
• Strong communicator
• Desire and Enthusiasm
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate who wants to learn many different business focussed skills!
Contact our consultants now or drop us your CV, and someone will give you a call back. Contact us and ask to speak to one of the team. Alternatively, send through your CV and details and a member of the recruitment team will give you a call back.