Technical Project Manager
Founded in 2015, Paymentology is a growing fintech startup in payments, based in the Level39 and Microsoft accelerators in London.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a talented individual to join the team in a technical project management role. You will be working in an agile environment, working closely with the development team and co-founders to ensure projects are delivered to clients in an organised and structured manner.
You will be joining the Paymentology team at a crucial and exciting time as we begin to grow the business and onboard more clients. You will be playing a vital role as part of a business that proudly supports other innovative businesses with their needs within the payments space, helping to resolve their challenges with our technology in an increasingly demanding consumer world.
- Experience in project management
- Experience working with an offshore development team
- Great communicator with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical people
- Extremely organised and proactive to ensure that projects are delivered on time
- Attention to detail
- A go-getter with the right attitude and energy to work in a startup, and an appetite to succeed
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge on Postgres
- Proven experience in technical projects
- Strength in mathematics
- Experience within the fintech/startup/payments/banking world
Apply now for immediate consideration for this opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Project Management: 3 years