Agile Project Manager - Business Analysis
Role: Agile Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months + extensions
- Ex-banking candidates required with Change/Incident Management experience
- Define analysis approach in line with the strategic vision of the programme and the preferred methodology of the organisation.
- Working across multiple smaller projects managing small analysis teams on each (up to a total of 10 BA's across projects).
- Set the team work ethic, dynamic, attitude through effective management, setting an example and acting as a benchmark.
- Articulate and present commercial effectiveness of requirement proposals within a project or initiative.
- Participation in the Design process coordinated by the Programme Management team, from Design approval to functional design completion - help to ensure the functionality/benefits envisaged are delivered.
- Support the Testing Strategy and input into the coverage of Test scenarios and conditions ensuring all requirements in scope are tested.
- Oversee BA's during the testing cycle and own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirement and design working with test teams and SMEs.
- Extensive experience of conducting Business Analysis in Agile and Waterfall delivery environment (includes capturing, refining and prioritising business requirements via User Stories and Acceptance Criteria).
- Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with proactive customer service skills
- Sound commercial judgment and overall understanding of financial services environment (cards and payments preferable)
- Professional communications - making oneself understood, sharing information, listening to and encouraging others to get involved
- BCS Business Analysis Certification
- Technical knowledge, development experience
- Commercial Card and Payments domain knowledge
Please submit CVs in the first instance