Chief Operating Officer
This role for a Chief Operating Officer (CEO) has been released on a temporary basis for 6 months initially for 3 days a week.
The main purpose of this role is to establish the successful operation of a new company. To be responsible to the company’s Board and Directors for leading, coordinating and managing the various activities necessary to its successful operation. This will entail a range of practical activities and these will include:
* To set up the company’s banking arrangements and funding agreement
* To develop the company business plan for agreement by the Board and Shareholder
* To establish appropriate financial operational arrangements and controls
* To devise and implement suitable reporting arrangements to the board of directors, including financial and risk reporting relative to forecasts, key supplier compliance, as well as to enable decisions on the management of the company and to support shareholder representative and director interaction.
* To establish the effective operation of a Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the Council for support services including legal (including company secretary), finance, procurement, property and IS.
* To establish contractual and contract monitoring arrangements for the letting, management and maintenance of the properties; and to procure and enter into any additional contracts required (e.g. for conveyancing services)
* To make necessary arrangements including legal and loan/funding agreements in order to take transfer of the properties.
* To ensure compliance of the company (and the properties) with all
relevant statutory, regulatory, and health and safety matters.
* To develop and implement generally the necessary systems and processes to support the effective operation of the company.
You should match the following criteria:
* Experience at working in a similar or comparable role
* Strong and proven organisational skills
* Strong interpersonal and negotiating abilities
* Business / commercial understanding
* A positive attitude
Please send your most updated CV to Grant Wilson by clicking apply now
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.