Senior Project Manager
Are you a skilled Senior Project Manager who can help us beat cancer sooner?
We are looking for a driven and self-starting individual to...
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of complex change projects within agreed timescales and budgets and to an acceptable level of quality.
- Manage the day-to-day project activity ensuring appropriate communications to project team and stakeholders
- Responsible for running projects with manageable risk/providing specialist input into project teams.
We're game changers here at Cancer Research UK, and we aim to save more lives by beating cancer sooner. An exciting new role for a skilled Senior Project Manager with proven experience in delivery large scale system implementations to ensure efficient delivery a new system that will support Cancer Research UK goals to find a cure for all cancers.
You will be joining a team who deliver cross organisational projects. Which means our work has amazing breadth, you could be working on bringing our researchers together one day and optimising our ability to fundraise the next.
Join our collective force and help us lead the way through your
- Experience of full life cycle management of projects/programmes of work with budgets ranging upwards of £500k + with a broad experience covering application/web/database/integration/infrastructure/collaboration/CRM
- Ability to Matrix manage an assigned team including BA, development and test resources from a planning and execution perspective
- Proven success in encouraging consistent and efficient working practices and high levels of quality in assigned teams
- Qualification or suitable experience in recognised project management methodologies (eg PRINCE2, Agile)
Our relentless drive towards beating cancer means that we're constantly trying new avenues, which means you'll be innovative and open-minded to new ways of working. If you can do all this and more, you'll enjoy a great career as we work hard to beat cancer sooner.
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, our head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.