Trainee Project Manager
The Plastic Printing Co Ltd (PPC Labels) is a specialist horticultural Print & Packaging company providing tailor made labelling, packaging and point of sale solutions to growers and retailers. Due to continued expansion we require a Trainee Project Manager.
The position we are offering has a great deal of responsibility.
The key day to day tasks include:
- Providing support to the senior project managers.
- Assisting in managing key projects with time critical paths.
- Helping maintain and creating business with clients and suppliers.
- General administration work, helping out in production when required.
- Aiding in the selection of pictures, proof reading label text and maintaining our database of images.
Key attributes include:
- Excellent computer skills are essential, including Excel & Word, with the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- A methodical and accurate way of working, with good administration disciplines.
- It is essential that you are self-motivated, well organised and can achieve deadlines.
- The ability to communicate well with clients and work as part of a dedicated team.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Punctual, hard working with good team ethic.
- Ability to manage own work load and quality control.
- Will be required to work beyond normal office hours including regular weekends when customer deadlines need to be met.
The list does not cover the full scope of tasks and responsibilities but serves to illustrate some of the areas of emphasis for the post.
The successful candidate will be educated to undergraduate degree level.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity in an expanding company. We are offering a competitive salary £15-£18K depending on experience.
Based at our design studio & factory in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire this position is full time and permanent.
Please email for an application form, include a CV and covering letter to arrive before the closing date of 20th July 2018. Applications are being considered immediately.