An excellent opportunity has come up for a skilled and adaptable Project Manager within the education and public sector environment. The role will involve mobilisation of new schools, building projects and other curriculum projects. The role will also involve speaking with various stakeholders such as Department for Education, local councils, external contracts and internal staff.
- The Project Manager will ensure that the group of school's future plans are developed and executed to a high standard
- Ensure that new schools open on time
- Work to make sure a mixture of education, capital and business projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage a small team
- Use and implement the use of correct project management techniques throughout the schools
- A good understanding of project management techniques and planning procedures
- Experience working on projects in the public sector and/or schools
- A good understanding and knowledge of planning permission
- Experience dealing with a wide range of people at different levels of businesses
- Experience managing a small team
- The Project Manager will need experience in a variety of projects and/or organisations
- Project Management qualification such as Prince2 or APM
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.