A day rate contract opportunity to work in a newly formed PMO with top tier Law firm based in London. Working on business facing IT projects.
This Project Manager role will form part of a new PMO function within a top Law Firm based in London. It is a day rate contract role with an opportunity to take permanent employment towards the end of the contract.
The role of Project Manager will support in the delivery of a number of inflight projects aimed at pushing this firm forward both from a technological standpoint and their business processes and project structure and governance. Also to help build a portfolio of furutre projects for the firm.
Your role will be to deliver every project on time within budget and scope. You will have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. The majority of projects will be IT focused but this role requires a business focused Project Manager to work closely with the IT teams.
You will be:
- A Project Manager with experiece running multiple projects concurrently
- Have experience of delivering IT projects from a business perspective
- Worked closely with internal resources and third parties/vendors to deliver on projects
- It would be advantageous to have come from a legal or professional services background
- Ideally worked in a partnership enivronment
- Ideally helped to structure a new PMO
- You must be able to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders and staff
If you are interested in this role or similar then please do get in touch for an initial and confidential discussion.
Follow us on Twitter for information on new jobs and market trends.