Assistant Project Manager (MOD)
Assistant Project Manager (Leeds)
Basic Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 plus package
Based in Leeds
An expanding Project Management company looking after various government and MOD sites are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their growing team.
This organisation provides the complete package with services and facilities. They believe and invest in their people making them the centre of the organisation. They are a global company operating in over 80 countries providing innovative and personalised services.
The Assistant Project Manager will assist in the safe delivery of projects making sure they are on time and to budget. You will be on site overseeing the smooth delivery of the projects and making sure contractors are kept in check and the client is happy.
We are looking for a person with proven experience within the FM and Project sector with over 3 years supervising or managing projects. You must be very well organised, used to managing contractors and experience being on site liaising with the client.
You will be required to have the following:
- Electrical or Mechanical qualification to HND/HNC standard (or similar)
- At least 3 years working within the construction sector managing projects
- Proven experience in managing direct teams and sub-contractors to deliver high standards.
- Knowledge and experience of building services and construction
- Able to manage commercial arrangements with suppliers and contractors
- Ability to manage internal relationships and expectations
- Fit-out experience
- H&S qualification (NEBOSH/IOSH)
After applying to this position we will asses your CV and relevance to the position
If successful a member of our team will contact you with further details about the position and company. We will ask you to come register with us, however if you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful.