Change Manager/Process Manager
Change Manager/Process Manager required for a years contract by my amazing and well-established engineering/aviation client in London.
You’ll be working closely with the Head of Information Management on project implementations whilst identifying and working with all stakeholders to prepare a holistic approach for the information management business change projects to include: Requirement Documents, Process Maps, SOW’s, Roles and Responsibilities, Schedules and Project Plans, Business Cases and IT system Comparisons.
- Strong Project Change and/or Process Management experience
- Experience of the following disciplines:
- Process mapping
- Requirements gathering
- Business systems implementation
- Change management
- Report writing
- Effective working across business functions
- IT literacy, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communicator and excellent people management skills
- High focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible approach and willingness to challenge, learn and improve
- Ideally degree level qualified or equivalent work experience
All candidates must be eligible to live and work within the UK without requiring sponsorship.