Project Administrator - Project Co-ordinator
Our client operate in the renewable energy sector as a highly successful developer, investor and operator in commercial scale renewable and sustainable energy projects. Due to their success and growth an opportunity to join the company as a Project Administrator working in their Project Office has arisen, this is an expanding role and is best suited to a self-motivated, task orientated and confident individual. This is an exciting time to join the company as they forecast considerable growth and increase project activity.
- You will work alongside the Due Diligence Manager and Project Managers to assist in the administrative co-ordination of the overall delivery of multiple and/or complex projects.
- As Project Administrator you will work closely with the Project Managers to prepare comprehensive action plans.
- As Project Administrator you will keep track of all project related paperwork.
- You will track and report on project portfolio performance and co-ordinate associate information and project reporting.
- As Project Administrator you will be part of our Project Development Team, based in in the Leamington area This is a dynamic working environment, as Project Development Assistant you will build positive relationships across the group and positive working relations with suppliers, clients and partners.
The Successful Candidate
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a project administration remit within a project office.
- This is a varied role which requires a bright and capable individual used to supporting across a varied work stream ideally of environmental projects, however candidates who have worked within construction, highways or utilities sector would also be of interest.
- Strong level of administration and organisational skills.
- The ideal candidate will be confident working with financial information predominantly either in Excel or MS Project format.
- It would be advantageous to have previous experience, or understanding of legal and/or planning processes in relation to large scale development/construction projects, however training and support will be provided
- The successful candidate will have an excellent communication style both verbally and written with the ability to build relationships positively across our team and with our clients, suppliers and partners.
- As our Project Administrator you will be action and task orientated with the ability to manage multiple jobs.
- Ideally as our Project Administrator it would be advantageous if you were familiar with Gantt charts and/or other project documentation software.
- You will have excellent IT knowledge in Microsoft Work Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- It would be advantageous if you have a degree either scientific or environmental in nature but not essential.
- This is a key role in a busy, fast paced company, a can do, positive disposition is essential.
Project Administrator, Project Co-ordinator, Prince2 project documentation, renewable energy, planning process, construction development, solar