Operations Manager required for an exciting and growing food company, who can offer an excellent opportunity to play an integral part in the company’s current growth and future expansion.
The Operatins Manager Role will suit candidates from ANY Operations, Production or Warehouse/Logistics backgrounds who have experience of handling responsibilities across multiple departments. You will need to be comfortable working directly with senior management, operatives and suppliers. Ideally you will have food safety/hygiene or HACCP qualifications, however this is NOT essential and training can be provided for the right candidate.
The Operations Manager role will be highly varied, working across several key areas; predominantly you will be responsible for goods in/out, the timely delivery of consumables from suppliers and stock maintenance, procurement of ingredients (and identification of new suppliers), managing production process (implementing improvements as and when required), ensuring production team have necessary materials for planned production. You will work in a management team of 9 and will have direct reports comprising of 14 production operatives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, dynamic environment, where you can really influence the company’s growth and develop with the company.
* Overseeing production team
* Dealing with suppliers, negotiating costs and ensuring all stock is maintained to required levels
* Responsible for goods in/out
* From ANY background with experience of managing goods, suppliers, production/warehouse operatives
* Looking to join a small, growing company
* Confident working independently and with the head of operations day to day