Operations Manager - Manufacturing
We are a company who have established themselves as the world leaders in our sector through continuous investment, development and focused expansion and are seeking to recruit an Operations manager to continue this successful journey.
Based in our newly refurbished offices in the Rugby area we are a company committed to the growth of both the organisation and individuals alike and specialise in design, development and manufacturing within niche Electro-mechanical products.
The Operations Manager role:
- Overall site responsibility and accountable for Product quality, delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for site inventory control.
- Measurement of customer expectation versus performance to ensure overall satisfaction and facilitate continuous improvement in Quality, Cost and delivery.
- Develop business capabilities within Lean manufacturing / Continuous Improvement techniques and cross training where appropriate.
- Train, hire, develop and manage a multi-discipline team of professionals to maximise staff development, retention and well-being.
The Successful Operations Manager candidate:
- Previously worked within a similar senior management role for approximately 10 years.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- High level of computer literacy
- Strong commercial understanding with experience of lean manufacturing principles.
Relevant candidates may have previously worked in roles such as:
Plant manager / Production manager / Operations Manager / Operations Director / Site manager
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv via the web link for immediate review.