Our client is a Construction Company based mainly within the Food and Drinks Industry.
Due to continued success, our cleint is currently looking for a Project Administrator to join their team. The job purpose is to support Project Management by collating relevant paperwork and systems of work.
- Attending different sites across the UK supporting the Project Management team.
- Assisting the Project Management team by collecting paperwork required for the site, including COSHH assessments and Risk Assessments.
- Supporting Project Management by collating certificates from staff and subcontractors for their experience and insurances.
- Completing paperwork issued from the Project Management team, including handover packs.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading legal publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Administrative Writing Skills, Informing Others, Client Relationships, Resolving Conflict, Coordination, Teamwork, Legal Compliance, Negotiation, Quality Focus, Contracts Law, Closing Skills
- Experience as an Engineering Administrator would be beneficial.
Job Type: Full-time
If you feel you're the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Project Administrator, Project Admin, Project Design, Project Management, Administration, Admin