3D Project Manager
We’re looking for a Project Manager who wants to build a career with us. The role will initially include providing support to our senior Project Managers, developing an understanding of the commercial, creative and production aspects of project management here. You will need to manage project documentation and method statements, create construction drawings and presentations, participate in the design and build process by communicating with the workshop. You will be sourcing materials, machinery, props, locations, crew, you will be integral to the management of all projects. You will be expected develop a very broad range of skills including leadership which will be key to the successful delivery of all projects.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Ability to prioritise duties and work under pressure.
- Initiative and proactivity.
- Self-motivation and personal responsibility.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- CAD knowledge Sketch-Up/ AutoCAD /Adobe Creative Suite.
If you are interested in this position, pick a project from our website, describe how would you have done it including a budget break down and send it with your CV using the form here.