UK Operations Director (TFM Contracts)
UK Operations Director (TFM Contracts) £75-90k Basic Plus Bonus + Car General Overview:
As a key member of the Senior Management team, support the MD in delivering key business objectives. Act for the MD in their absence, lead and provide direction to several divisional contracts. Provide operational support to all TFM contracts across your operating area, driving consistency of delivery standards.
The Role :
Take a senior operational role in business development within the division. Develop and maintain relationships with key legacy clients and potential customers at high level to generate value-added long-term business streams for the team and for your operating division.
• Develop long term retention plans for the contracts under direct control and work with the MD to create framework plans for major contracts
• Work within the Group to exploit opportunities to expand additional Energy sector services with a TFM offering
• Act as operational lead for new opportunities in the division and contribute to bid strategy and TFM services. Understand and meet customer requirements, utilising feedback to enhance service delivery model. Work with commercial teams to monitor performance of sub-contractors across the division to ensure optimum efficiencies.
- Provide operational support to all FM contracts across the division, driving consistency of delivery standards and reporting functions
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and company procedures across all the business areas – (SHEQ)
- Monitor, review and demonstrate a process of continuous improvement across contracts of own responsibility
- Maintain awareness of potential risks and opportunities within current contracts
- Be responsible for managing all contracts within your own remit, as well as providing leadership and operational support to Account Managers within the appropriate channels. Ensuring work is appropriately prioritised and organised. Manage a range of complex activities and issues across a number of different contracts
- Ideally educated to degree level or with equivalent experience (technical services qualification preferably)
- An inspirational leader with proven track record in managing and motivating teams
- Experience of managing a multi-disciplinary team
- Significant experience operating at a senior level delivering FM and/or outsourced services in the Leisure or Retail sectors
- Excellent commercial and financial acumen with experience running P&L of >£15M+
- Strong communication skills, with ability to deal effectively at all levels
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Technical FM pedigree
- Promoting Integrity & trust
- Entrepreneurial and Innovative thinking
- Provide purpose and focus
- Engaging and collaborating with stakeholders
- Leading and adapting to change and transformation
- Driving sustainable performance and efficiency
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Sound like you ? Apply today - Immediate start !