Programme Support Officer
A large NHS organisation is currently looking to appoint an interim Programme Support Officer to support a multiple CCGs team, whilst they recruit to the substantive post.
- Support the PMO lead with co-ordination of workstream activities including workshops, meetings and reporting;
- Support with the coordination of key meetings including the Strategic Board and Operation Board;
- Lead on team logistics including room booking, dial in details and wider coordination activities; also new requirements or the establishment and management of additional workstreams;
- Support programme team operations such as minute and action logging, reporting, and meeting set up as required;
- Co-ordinate NHSE requests for information across the workstreams.
A successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, project management or information analysis;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Basic knowledge of project principles;
- Skills within communication on complex information and administrative matters, requiring developed interpersonal and oral/ written communication skills;
- Ability to pull together comprehensive draft reports, data and letters Negotiating, networking and persuasive skills.
For further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 or email email@example.com