Project Support Officer
Do you want to work as a Project Support Officer for the UK's leading innovation organisation? Are you looking for an opportunity to work on some of the most ground breaking projects that will essentially change the way people move around? Do you have experience of governance, reporting, and planning expertise and want be part of a world class technology and innovation organisation? If the answer is yes, then this could be the perfect role for you.
Project Support Officer experience
* Experience of effective quality assurance and project integrity
* Assist in definition and maintenance of the standards and project management
* Strong stakeholder experience
* Experience of supporting the successful delivery of programmes and projects
* Awaremess of CRM systems
* Knowledge of project management governance
* Assists with project quality and assurance
As a Project Support Officer / Administrator you will be responsible for providing expertise to the portfolio of projects. In this role you will play an integral part in the governance and quality assurances to ensure the consistency of projects are delivered. As a Project Support Officer you will have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to build credible relationships through the team and business units. As a Project Support Officer you will have the opportunity to work on truly ground-breaking projects and ensure that project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.