5 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a fantastic companywho specialize in the design, manufacture and installationof air management solutions.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management and delivery of projects and solutions to meet with customers' requirements, while maximizinggross profit without compromising quality. The role involves efficient management on projects to meet the sales team brief, while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction and meeting health & safety requirements.
- Take ownership in delivering projects to a specification, including the key measures of meeting deadlines, managing specifications, meeting design criteria, liaising with suppliers and subcontractors for budgeting and pricing and having overall responsibility for on time delivery and successful completion.
- Scheduling site surveys (for quotation and delivery), supplier liaison on timely deliveries, customer communication/co-ordination, sales team briefings and debriefings.
- Producing RAMS, contract paperwork and effectively controlling projects to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Issuing invoices and stage payments. Project accounting and cost analysis. Project sign off and completion agreement with the client.
- Updating project records and managing job costing, overseeing, and managing sub-contractor's requirements.
- Strong two-way communication skills and approachable.
- Takes a solution focus approach to delivering projects, effectively manages risk, collaborates with all department and adaptable to situations.
- Takes ownership, resilient and tenacious in delivering projects.
- To maximizebillable revenue, provide monthly financial forecast.
- To be the first point of contact with the customer.
- Schedule and manage resource to delivery projects on time.
- To provide weekly project status and tracking reports, escalating status red to the Head of Projects Delivery.
- Experience within Acoustic, Air Handling or Ventilation systems (HVAC).
- Experience of managing and running multiple project simultaneously.
- Excellent management skills and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- NEBOSH, Engineering, and Project management qualifications would be beneficial.
- Flexible approach to working hours with the overall focus of delivering projects on and on budget.
Salary £35k + package
Role based in Bradford