Transformation Project Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
If you’re passionate about transformation projects, then you could make a big difference here at Severn Trent.
We’re looking for a transformation project manager to join our team on a permanent basis to support the implementation of projects and the continuous improvement activities associated with delivering the Company Strategic Framework and Business Plan.
You’ll advise project boards, resolve issues and recommend corrective actions as appropriate so that projects are sustained and implemented. Working within the agreed decision making process/project governance arrangements - reporting progress, risk and issues to programme leadership and senior stakeholders to the defined standard. You’ll manage the work and priorities of the Project Team throughout the project lifecycle, defining appropriate activities to ensure that the project delivers to quality, time and cost criteria.
As a Transformation Project Manager, your key skills and competencies will include:
- Be directly responsible / accountable for delivery of assigned projects and work-streams through the pre-defined project life cycle in line with PMO standards, ensuring key activities are planned and lessons learned captured.
- Ensure that project and change benefits are correctly identified and monitored and a framework is in place to drive and deliver sustainable change.
- Assimilate information relevant to the change activity, analyse and then apply it to the project delivery as appropriate.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate engage and challenge stakeholders at all levels in an appropriate and constructive way- adjusting the message accordingly to fit the audience.
- Developing capability in the Business Change team to deliver professional change services in support of the Group.
Severn Trent Benefits Include
- Salary – Up to £46,000 (Depending on experience)
- Fantastic Pension scheme – The company contribution will be twice your contribution (Up to 15% when you contribute 7.5%)
- 28 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 additional days per year
- Full range of Flexible benefits such as:
SMART water – save money on your bills
Private medical insurance
Childcare voucher scheme
We are based in the heart of Coventry City Centre, only a short walk to the local train / bus stations.
Our new refreshing site also offers fantastic facilities with an onsite Costa coffee and canteen who cater for all needs, and if not, it’s only a short walk into town to pick from a variety of restaurants.
Who are we?
We’re a FTSE 100 water company, serving 8.1million people across the Midlands and into north and mid-Wales. Our customers, and the communities that we live and work in, are at the heart of everything we do and we’re proud to be building a lasting water legacy.
Our vision is to be the most trusted water company by 2020, delivering an outstanding customer experience, the best value service and environmental leadership. And we’ll achieve that by putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, driving operational excellence and continuous innovation, investing responsibly for sustainable growth, changing the market for the better and creating an awesome place to work.
We want our people to be part of an organisation that celebrates diversity and individual thinking as we believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is important for success. We seek to ensure that every employee and every application we receive, without exception, is treated equally and fairly.