2 days left
- Full Time
The role is responsible for coordinating the national project to determine the future scope of the reception service provision and develop the tender requirements for a future procurement process in accordance with the Reception Strategy.
Reporting to the Property Director – North the role holder will work closely with the regional Property and Centre Management teams, HR, Finance and the Programme Office to establish and report on the key deliverables. Must be willing to travel.
- Project Accountabilities:
- To manage and deliver the national Reception Services project within the budget and agreed timescale.
- Establish the project plan to include key deliverables, reporting schedules, risks and timelines.
- Establish and maintain strong governance processes at all times.
- Liaise with all other business functions as required to deliver the project.
- Support the transition of reception staff who TUPE to CHP.
- Liaise with the Reception Coordination Manger and Regional Property teams to ensure sufficient holiday and absence cover is established for the service.
- Support the continuity of the service to tenants.
- Review the current reception services being delivered across the CHP estate to establish if these fall into Tenant Reception Service or Building
- Reception Services categories.
- Establish the actual costs for the current service.
- Review charges to tenants to ensure full and transparent cost recovery is in place with approval from the Property Manager.
- Review, identify and implement improvements and changes to the service in line with the CHP reception strategy and in conjunction with the regional Property and Centre Management teams.
- Support the regional teams with tenant and third-party dialogues. Travelling as and when required.
- Procurement Support:
- To establish the procurement requirements for the service to be successfully tendered and support a procurement process.
- Project Management and Reporting:
- Liaise with the Programme Management Office in establishing, monitoring and delivering project objectives and outputs and reporting to agreed timelines.
- Provide regular progress and status updates to internal stakeholders and EMT.
- Maintain detailed and accurate project records.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the post as may be requested from time to time.
- To promote and communicate the organisation’s vision and goals in undertaking your duties.
- To undertake training and personal development on a regular basis.
At CHP we consistently work together to exceed our customers’ expectations by:
- Doing what we say we’ll do
- Investing in relationships
- Communicating openly and honestly
- Developing innovative ideas and solutions
- Always delivering an excellent service
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a genuine commitment and ability to work in this way.
Qualifications/Knowledge & Application:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent. Or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an operational management/operational project management role.
- Experience of working with an outsourced Facilities Management provision.
- Advanced IT skills particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Self-starter with initiative and common sense.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to motivate others and keep people on track.
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy.
- Ability to demonstrate resilience and a commitment to continued professional learning.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility of attitude, willingness and commitment to the success of the team.
- Health/Public Sector/Property related experience may be useful.
- Project Management qualification or relevant experience.