Are you looking to return to work after a career break of a year or more? Do you have five plus years business experience in areas such as project management, project support or business analysis? Join FDM as a Project Manager through the FDM Getting Back to Business Careers Programme.
We will provide you with seven weeks of training to refresh and upskill your knowledge. Upon completion you will become a full time FDM consultant working onsite with one or more of our 180+ prestigious clients across various sectors such as finance, banking, media and the public sector located in London as well as Glasgow and surrounding areas.
You will receive:
- Fully funded professional business and technical training in our state of the art London or Glasgow training centre (includes PRINCE2 certification)
- Flexible training hours of 9:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday during the seven week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business·
- Competitive starting salary
- Continuous support and development throughout your career journey
- Looking to return to work after a break in your career
- Previous experience in either project management, project support or business analysis
- A strong aptitude and interest in business
- Be able to commit to a two year contract with FDM once the seven week training period is complete (upon completion of two years, you can either go permanent with the client or stay with FDM as a senior consultant).
- Be able to work full time
We are looking for professional and dedicated people to join us now. With ongoing start dates throughout the year, don’t miss this opportunity.