A passionate project managers who manage projects beyond project plans, handle engaging customer interactions and deliver exceptional quality solutions using modern technology platforms.
The project manager is responsible for defining and executing project plans to deliver digital initiatives. The project manager will work with cross functional and geographical teams and ensure scope and objectives are clearly defined, planned and executed. The PM will ensure appropriate resourcing and assist with budget management to accomplish delivery of project scope and meet project goals on time. The PM will lead the team in detailing requirements and user stories, designing the user experience, define, develop and test the system solution and define cutover and launch strategy.
1.Using project management process and tools, manage resources, budget, timeline, task delivery, task dependencies, risks, changes, and approvals
2.Develop, maintain, and manage detailed project plans and action item logs
3.Ensure product requirements documentation and use cases are created to clarify project scope and objective
4.Ensure the design, development and testing of the systems solutions
5.Coordinate the design, documentation and training of supporting business process
6.Identify resource constraints across other work streams and projects to mitigate risk
7.Use risk management and contingency planning to ensure projects remain on track, driving the team to identify solutions / options
Minimum Requirements and skill sets are as follows:
The candidate will have significant digital project management experience with strong change management skills. Additional skills are:
1. Experience with Agile methodologies and supporting tools.
2. Business acumen with strong desire to be part of customer facing activities.
3. Ability to lead customer focused innovation
4. Experience with Hybris 6.0 and above
5. Experience with Travel and Telecom industry
6. Experience with eCommerce delivery
7. Ability to effectively deliver the project through various methodologies.
8. Solution oriented-ability to think fast and move quickly, leading the team to find the right offerings to meet customer need.
9. Possess Bachelors degree or equivalent.
10. Possessing minimum of 8 years of experience in project management practices.