M&E Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has opened up with a very interesting and unique client who require an M&E Project Manager to oversee a range of M&E projects across the Midlands and the North.
Our client is a household name.
The role of the M&E Project Manager will be busy and varied and will include the following tasks:
- Managing the life cycle and capital works projects throughout their client site in relation to M&E assets
- Working closely with other teams within the business to ensure that all projects hit performance levels and meet deadlines in line with KPIs that have been set
- Pre planning all works with all associated parties including the client, consultants and contractors
- Conducting regular Health & Safety meetings and conducting on site Health & Safety audits
- Updating all project relevant project information on the reporting software
- Ensuring that the day to day running of the client site is not affected by any live projects
Examples of typical projects that have been commissioned recently include:
- Cafe refurbs
- HVAC replacement
- Reception fit out
To be considered for this role you will be expected to demonstrate a solid background of M&E Project Management experience ideally working for a Facilities Management service provider.
You will need to be flexible with regards to travel as this role will include spending time in the Midlands, the North and along the M62 corridor.
A competitive salary and company car/car allowance is on offer for the successful M&E Project Manager.