7 days left
- Full Time
Z-Tech currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the growing Project Management Office delivering a variety of projects, predominantly into the Water Industry but also Power Stations, pharmaceutical and other process driven environments. The suitable candidate will have a proven-track-record of delivering industrial based projects and developing client relationships from opportunity to project closure. The position is based in London with travel to the Home Counties as required. The candidate will also display strong line management skills and take responsibility for ICA technicians under their control. This is an active and dynamic role and you must possess a strong technical background in a similar discipline.
The following requirements are mandatory:
* Certification in Project Management. (APM or Prince 2).
* Knowledge of the water industry.
* Proven track record of delivering industrial projects.
* A technical background in a similar industry or discipline
* A strong business development ability
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
* SCADA/HMI platforms:
* PLC Software Platforms: Allen Bradley Control/Compact/MicroLogix, Siemens S7 (TIA Portal), Mitsubishi A/Q series, Omron, GE.
* Understanding of communications channels.
* Basic industrial electrical knowledge.
You will have the following personal attributes:
* Display in-depth understanding of project management methodologies
* Be passionate and enthusiastic about developing project management within the PMO.
* Portray a confident customer facing approach.
* Have the ability to mentor others.
* Demonstrate good organisational, reporting and control skills.
* Possess proven commercial acumen
Preferred Education and Experience:
* A Degree in Engineering or equivalent relevant experience in a similar field
* NEBOSH certification
* Ideally, experience in telemetry, PLC, DCS, SCADA & HMI technology
* Experience within the water industry ideally STW or WTW.
If you think you want to take on this challenging, varied role and join an energetic diverse growing team, then please send your CV to Charlotte in our careers team.