Senior Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
As a part of Capita PLC you will be working for one of the UK's largest and most successful professional services organisation. We are looking for experienced Senior Project Manager to drive winning behaviours across the division to deliver compelling, highly differentiated client propositions, drawing together the skills, experience and capabilities of Capita PLC.
Retain International provides bespoke resource management software to a multitude of different sectors (predominantly professional and financial services), spanning over 70 countries globally.
The nature of the role requires close collaboration with the sales community, Development and Delivery teams based at Retain International 's London office. This role will require the ability to work flexibly outside normal office working hours, or across other business location as and when the situation warrants it.
What you will do:
- Liaise with customers to gather requirements
- Liaise with in-house and out-sourced Retain developers to produce written technical specifications
- Produce a level-of-effort estimate for each requirement or batch of requirements forming an Agile development sprint
- Schedule the development work into Agile sprints
- Act as Scrum Master for projects, and form the necessary team for each sprint or project in conjunction with Retain's Head of Development and Technical Director
- Liaise with Retain's offshore testing team
- Track and report progress throughout each sprint
- Liaise with customer and customer-based project managers
Your experience will include:
- APM / PMO / Prince project qualification or equivalent would be preferred
- Previous experience managing IT projects
- Experience managing offshore development / testing teams would be beneficial but is not essential
- Agile methodology experience would be beneficial but is not essential
About Retain International
Retain International, part of Capita plc, develops and provides people management, planning and forecasting tools with a customer base spanning over 70 countries. We provide an intuitive, reliable and secure platform that allows organisations to extract information, including work productivity rates, revenues, budgets and forecasts all from a single point. By joining us to help develop and manage the platform, you'll allow organisations to construct more accurate business plans, and make better management decisions to improve work productivity and meet customer demand.
Retain international are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27) company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Kim Eager - for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.