Senior Project Manager
‘’A global, privately owned organisation spread across multiple offices worldwide’’.
Peace Recruitment is assisting a key client, an outstanding multi-disciplinary consultancy, in their search for a Senior Project Manager to join their Glasgow team. This company is highly thought of within the industry, by both competitors and candidates alike, mainly due to the variation of project type and value.
What can you expect to be involved in?
My client is successful in a range of markets, most notably in Retail, Resi, Education, Leisure and Commercial. They are known to deliver on some of the most eye-catching and iconic projects around the world, and boast a number of award winning solutions in recent years.
To give you an idea, you will be assisting with the development of some of the largest commercial & residential developments in the country. These, along with a range of other exciting projects in a variety of sectors, will give you the opportunity to make a name for yourself within the Scottish market.
- You will be the sole Project Manager on multiple large scale jobs
- Communicate with Clients, Contractors and other members of the design team to ensure successful delivery
- Manage existing client relationships, while exploring and developing new opportunities in the Scottish market
- You should be committed to developing the skills of staff that report into you to ensure the business is offering clients an excellent service
- Good experience across a range of sectors (Commercial, Retail, Leisure, Education etc.)
- Experience in, or desire to move in to, business development
- Concise verbal and written communication abilities
- Chartered status is preferred however not essential
£50,000 - £60,000 Dependant on level of applicant
31 day holiday allowance
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career with further opportunities for internal promotion.
Apply without delay or contact Joey at Peace Recruitment for more details