Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
Peace Recruitment is very excited to be working EXCLUSIVELY with a global leader in Commercial Real Estate Consultancy, looking to add a Project Manager to their already well established teams based in both Edinburgh & Glasgow. This opportunity has arisen due to an upturn in workload and would see you being part of a major player within the Real Estate Consultancy/Agency market.
This position may suit a PM already established within a Construction Consultancy looking for something a bit different. You would be working on a variety of retail, commercial and residential projects for a mixture of blue chip clients. We see this role as an excellent way in which to assume more responsibility, and gain experience in account management, as well as becoming a key client liaison.
This is a position that is different from simply moving from one construction consultancy to another, as you will be involved in a different workload as well as being part of a company with a diverse revenue stream opening up a whole host of progression/development opportunities.
- Member of The Association of Project Managers (APM)
- Demonstrable knowledge working in a variety of project sectors
- Commercial project experience is highly desirable
- Fit-out project experience
- To be fully engaged in all aspects of commercial Project Management, from inception and negotiating scope of services with Clients, to carrying out the required professional services and delivering the project.
- You will be expected to have strong inter-personal skills, play an active part in business development where necessary, and have a strong grasp of commercial Project Management.
- Expected to demonstrate a clear client facing perspective, a desire and ability to take “ownership & responsibility” for your output and the presence and commitment to fully contribute to maintaining the teams growing market reputation.
- Work closely with a Partner and the Associates in the team with a view to working (part of the time) on a key client account
- Design Team Management
- Brief Development
- Cost Management
- Contract Administration
- Salary - £40,000 to £55,000 reflecting your experience level
- Pension Scheme
- Car Allowance (level dependent)
- Autonomy within the role when dealing with clients/projects
Do you feel you are not receiving the level of development/training needed for you too progress? Are you looking to move forward with a company that truly want their staff to succeed? Whether you may aspire to go overseas at a later date or just want to become a more knowledgeable and well-rounded Project Manager then this could be the job for you.
Apply without delay or contact Joey at Peace Recruitment for more details on 0131 516 2671 or email@example.com
Apply for Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly