For over a quarter of a century, Glancy Fawcett Ltd has been supplying the most exquisite tableware, linens and accessories for the world’s finest yachts, private residences and aircraft.
We are an extremely service led project management business working within a niche and exciting market. We offer our clients an unparalleled experience, exquisite design portfolio, and fully bespoke service which sets us apart as the clear leader in our field.
Experience in a similar role is essential, one to two years preferably.
- Leading and cultivating strong client relationships via telephone, email and face to face during client meetings
- Managing relationships with new and existing clients worldwide with a willingness to travel to front presentations, visit suppliers and generally facilitate relationships
- Sourcing and specifying, costing, selling, ordering, and invoicing
- Running multiple projects, ensuring orders are being manufactured on time and clients are kept up to date on their order, with their requirements met
- Support the Head of Projects and fellow colleagues
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Impeccable customer service skills both face to face and by telephone and email
- Good numeracy and literacy skills with a logical and analytical methodology
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Keen eye for quality and detail with a willingness to develop a passion for the products we supply
- Calm under pressure when meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent standards of personal presentation
- Experience of dealing with bespoke and branded goods advantageous
- High competency level in use of Microsoft Office essential
- Full Driving Licence required
- Flexible attitude to working hours and travel (occasionally at short notice)
- Ability to speak a foreign language would be advantageous but not essential
This role is full time 36.5 hours a week and attracts an annual salary of circa £20,000 -
£25,000, dependent on experience. Company pension scheme, 25 days’ annual leave (on an increasing scale, recognising length of service).
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter detailing why you are suited to this role
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.