Assistant Project Manager
This Project Manager’s role is with one of the world’s leading Design & Build companies offering a range of professional services to a Blue Chip client base. Focusing on the on corporate office market they have diversified into retail and hospitality projects undertaking a wide range of fit out and interiors schemes.
We are looking for a driven individual to join the team who will assist in the management and delivery of schemes to circa £200k in value.
What this job involves
- Provide commercial & technical advice in terms of the ‘optimum’ use of space, best value for money, sustainability, and project duration (including disruption if appropriate).
- To be responsible for cost management
- Act as the ‘single point of contact for the Client throughout the Project duration.
- Appoint and be responsible for all external suppliers including consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, and FF&E. Ensuring Contracts are in place prior to start of the works.
- Ensure all works are implemented in accordance with Health & Safety requirements.
- Manage Client invoicing and authorization of external supplier payments.
- To review and provide standard project and cost forecasts progress reports To lead Project Completion meetings
- Development of scopes of works
- Management and delivery of projects up to £200K
- Health and safety
- Develop Construction Programmes
- On Site management of Sub-Contractors.
- Chair Weekly Sub-Contractor progress /coordination meetings.
This role would suit someone with a quantity surveying background who is keen to move into a project management role.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join a world recognised corporation and develop your career. There is a friendly yet professional working environment and a generous salary is on offer for the successful candidate