BMF are looking for a switched on project manager to oversee and facilitate all of the internal creative development and production milestones within the weekly catalogue process, weekly press/POS and digital output in addition to corporate campaign material as required.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, confident and loyal to join us in creating award winning work!
You must have strong relationship building skills and be able to adapt to change.
Bring your skills, your energy and a calm nature to this creative world.
Skills and experience:
- Good understanding of retail traffic management
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Good understanding of Apple Mac and its programs
- Knowledge of production and art buying
- Minimum 3 years project/traffic management experience, preferably within a creative agency
- Very strong eye for detail with the ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Good mediator of the creative process with Creative, Account Management, Studio and Production
In return you will receive the opportunity to work on some of the agency's most highly recognised and awarded pieces of business within a close knit, all star team.