Junior Project Manager
We are currently working with a global renewable business with offices in more than 6 countries but representing more than 22 countries in total.
Whilst part of a large company they have a wonderful approach to their staff and always look to reward and provide excellent career progression.
They are looking to recruit a Junior Project Manager with either a Solar or Renewable background to join their growing team, taking responsibility for ensuring that all site activities related to their designated projects are carried out in line with company guidelines and requirements covering health, safety and environment and CDM Regulations, as well as any ISO Accreditations that the company holds from time to time.
• Manage a variety of solar plant portfolios, ensuring that all O&M works are undertaken as agreed under contract, efficiently and effectively.
• Organise regular updates to clients and be the first point of contact for queries.
• Monitor the sites on a daily basis using relevant software, troubleshooting as required and manage fault tickets.
• Liaise with various project managers, manage the work calendar
• Implement good H&S best practices, including chasing RAMS, raising Work Orders and arranging Site Inductions.
• Assist with other daily O&M requirements and admin activities. Experience and Skills
• A knowledge of Project Management of operational solar plants
• Working knowledge of project planning processes and able to multi task effectively.
• Driven and able to take initiative, excellent time management to meet client deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on safety
• Able to communicate at all levels of business with solid interpersonal skills and an excellent team player
• Good level of IT as well as strong written and oral skills.
• 1 year’s post grad experience as a minimum
• Knowledge of High Voltage systems.
• A real passion for Solar/Renewable.