Principal Project Manager - Infrastructure
Seeking a Principal Project Manager to manage the implementation of ICT infrastructure including Cabling, Telephony, data networks (LAN & WAN) and/or wireless infrastructure to greenfield and brownfield sites.
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe, services and workplaces
- Manage the definition, documentation and successful completion of a large scale, complex project in line with project management methodologies
- Promote and ensure use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools, including benefits realisation and risk and issue management, to ensure quality project outcomes are delivered
- Manage, monitor and report on project related trends and performance against project plans and schedules
- Manage and monitor resources, expenses and capital costs against the project forecasts
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders, facilitate effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of change within the business, and foster relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations
- Manage capability and develop resources by leading and mentoring multi-disciplinary project team(s).
The successful Principal Project Manager will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in the management of a large scale, complex IM/ICT projects, preferably in the health care industry
- Experience in stakeholder relationship management to support effective business change, including the ability to initiate relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Understanding and application of appropriate project management methodologies (preferably PRINCE2), and an ability to promote and
- provide advice on the use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools
- Proven high level negotiation, consultation, facilitation and effective written and oral communication skills for use in a complex project environment
- Proven experience in leading, managing and mentoring an effective multi-disciplinary team
- Proven analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment developing effective working relationships with team members
To apply please send your resume by following the links below or contact Natalie at M&T Resources on 07 3215 7243 for further information.