Senior Software Development Project Manager needed to join a BlueChip company based in the heart of Reading. As the Sennior Project Manager you will be working closely between all teams; development, test other project managers.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading the scope and quality, planning and execution of projects on time, in budget and make sure the customer and client have positive and smooth experiences.
- Demonstrate experience of complex software projects while also managing multiple smaller projects
- Experience of full project life cycle, project initiation, change and risk
- Consultancy experience
- Strong project management methodologies eg Prince2, PMI and AgilePM and application methodologies such as Waterfall and Scrum
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to grasp complex systems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Development project experience
- Project management qualifications
- Experience coaching or mentoring individuals
Apply now for immediate consideration and interview slots next week.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.