To perform the successful day-to-day project management of projects, responsible for project ownership and accountability. Projects will be of various sizes ranging from £30,000 to £500,000+ budgets utilising Ultima’s project management framework for the delivery of cutting edge IT solution
- To deliver projects within the agreed scope, cost and quality.
- Manage risks and issues and put in place suitable mitigation strategies.
- Responsibility for the whole project lifecycle – from defining the scope through Statement of work through to transition to clients’ business as usual or internally as a Managed service.
- Develop and maintain excellent professional relationships with clients and internal stakeholder
- Provide effective leadership to the project delivery teams, including Project Co-ordinator, Consultants, Engineers and 3rd party entities to ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality.
- Proactively manage any queries, changes or escalations that arise.
Skills / experience:
- Relevant project management certifications are expected – e.g. PRINCE2 Practitioner
- 5 years demonstrable experience of successfully delivering multiple concurrent technology projects.
- Stakeholder management – customer facing role experience and internal relationship building.
- Managing customer queries and escalations.