Voice Core Project Manager
Voice Core Network Project Manager
* Arrange and Facilitate Project Definition Workshop for a new Project.
* Issue the Project Definition Report.
* Establish, Maintain and Publish the MS Project Plan for each Project.
* Establish, Maintain and Publish a Risk Register (RAID) for each Project.
* Establish and implement a Communications Plan for each Project.
* Monitor the Tasks conducted and reported by the Delivery Team.
* Establish and Facilitate Project Events, including where necessary tasks normally associated with a Delivery Manager's role, such as CCR's, Work Request Forms and Change Implementation plans.
* Establish and chair regular project meetings and publish minutes thereof.
* Ensure Products and Services provided by Vendors and 3rd Parties are available as defined within the Project Plan.
* Update Clients Project Management Tool 'Clarity' for Project Milestones.
* Present Project Status Updates at Internal and Client Project Review Meetings.
* Conduct Impact Assessment of Changes to Projects.
* Establish Cross Training Programme for Delivery Managers.
* Identify needs for Delivery Management Resources for Team.
* Ensure all MaGnet tasks for the Project are closed down.
* Closely Monitor the Closure of Project CCR's to ensure Closure within the KPI.
* Monitor & Manage REMEDY cases.
Technical Skills & Experience:
* Project Management experience gained in a telecoms environment, preferably within Core Voice Networks and/or mobile operator environment.
* Prince 2, ITIL v3 or equivalent relevant qualification.
* Excellent communication planning and skills.
* Understanding of Core Voice Networks and systems. Ericsson preferred.
* Understanding of IMS Core Networks. Voice over LTE/WiFI. Ericsson.
* Experience of SIP based Network deployment and delivery management.
* Implementing customer approved end-to-end Project Management Processes from initiation to closure.
* Establishing and Implementing Communication plans.
* Sharing of information with different stakeholders in a professional manner.
* Establish and maintain High level and Low level planning using Microsoft Project and other software tools.
* Manage Subcontractors, 3rd party resources and Delivery Managers.
* Updating Customer Planning and reporting tools.
* Full Acceptance and handover process development and implementation.
* Knowledge of Telefonica O2 networks and processes (highly desirable)
* Experience of Telefonica O2 systems:
o MaGnet plus
* Positive and proactive attitude with 'Can Do' mentality.
* Ability to effectively manage own time across multiple projects.
* Ability to demand and obtain support from all project resources e.g. Vendors and 3rd parties.
* Ability to build rapport and communicate effectively at all level s within customer and vendor organisations.
* Ability to see the bigger picture of projects in the context of the overall programme and strategy.
* In a position to work 24/7, managing project events out of hours.
* Work on customer premises as required.