Digital Project Manager
We Make Websites are an ambitious, fast-growing e-commerce agency. Over the past 8 years, we have led the way in retail web design, working with brands such as Finisterre, Emma Bridgewater, PepsiCo, Skinnydip, Nicce, Penguin Books, Beavertown Brewery, National Portrait Gallery and The Economist.
We are a team of 40 designers, developers, e-commerce consultants and digital marketers based in London (+ a newly opened office in New York) and we’re looking for project managers to join our growing team in London.
About this role
The digital project manager will work with the client management team and will be responsible for the day-to-day implementation of digital strategies, helping our clients to achieve their goals and grow their brand.
- Providing high quality, engaging service to our clients via phone, email and meetings
- Providing creative briefs for the design and development team on projects
- Supporting the client team in implementation of both small and large projects
- Supporting the client team in client meetings, providing briefs internally and executing and launching projects in line with expectations set out for all projects
- Managing and communicating ongoing client schedule and workflow
- Deliver high quality, cutting edge websites on time and on budget
- Provide cutting edge, creative solutions and strategies, to new and existing clients
We’re looking for someone with a desire to learn and improve their knowledge of e-commerce and Shopify – and by working with the best, we want you to grow and succeed with the agency. The role needs someone who has at least 2 years of digital e-commerce experience. We have several projects running at any one time, so you’ll need to juggle multiple tasks without missing deadlines.
- Salary 27-39K depending on experience.
- 20 days paid holiday per year. Plus 8 bank holidays. Plus your birthday off. Plus earn extra paid holiday with each year of service, uncapped.
- Discounted gym memberships, food, entertainment and travel
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- An inspiring, comfortable and social office on Leather Lane market in Farringdon, London, with good transport connections.
- We are a social bunch so expect to have fun with drinks, lunches and monthly team outings.
- Add great achievements to your CV: You'll have direct influence on the successes of large, well-known brands, and last year alone we doubled in size so you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide what you need to expand and nurture your skills including training and equipment.
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and snacks.
If this sounds something that you’d be interested in please apply using the button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Recruiters or recruitment agencies need not contact us.