Fitch Learning is a leader in financial services training. With unrivalled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years’ experience in Financial Services. The business is split into three divisions:
- Professional Qualifications – regulatory and exam training including CISI, CFA and CQF
- Corporate Solutions – bespoke blended learning solutions, incorporating innovative digital learning solutions with quality classroom training
- Public Courses – a wide range of specialist courses, open to the public
We’re looking for individuals who have drive, enthusiasm and passion. In return, you’ll find Fitch Learning a stimulating place to work and progress your career.
This role will form part of the new global project management office that is currently being created. Reporting into a Head of Project Management you will work closely with commercial and product managers to ensure projects are adequately scoped, managed and delivered on time and on budget. As a multidisciplinary company you will be working closely with technology, content, digital learning and faculty teams to deliver great learning solutions and other large projects. The scope of these projects can be varied and at times will be direct exposure with clients; recent examples of projects include creating a learning and exam product for regulatory compliance in India; undertaking specialist IT integrations with our largest clients; overseeing the deployment of new internal reporting systems; building and delivering a global learning academy project for a flagship client.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for driving the delivery of our high value projects, both in terms of budget and client profile. You will be accountable for the successful delivery of these projects, both directly and via the functional teams you work with. You will contribute to the design, consultancy and development of our highest profile solutions, using your understanding of project scopes, relevant regulatory requirements, client challenges and requirements to influence the direction of projects under your control.
You will work closely with our clients on a consultative basis, being a critical point of contact, listening to their challenges and using your own and team experience to propose and deliver solutions. You will sign off and be accountable for the promises we make our clients relating to delivery and will be responsible for the projects’ oversight including timeline and budget control.
You will achieve success by leveraging off your own project experience and working with our different functional teams to deliver the project, sourcing ad-hoc resources to close gaps as required. These teams include content authoring, production and editorial as well as technology development and delivery teams.
In addition, you will manage the relationship with a number of third party suppliers where required. Although this role has no direct line management responsibility, you will have project oversight of multiple roles as per project requirements.
- Develop, under guidance from product originators and subject matter experts, the scope, specification, and deadline for projects. Including learning architecture, pedagogy principles, and operating models.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of project delivery instilling a strong sense of urgency and drive across impacted teams.
- Track progress and work to manage risks effectively and promptly.
- Participate in client governance for project delivery, working with senior client stakeholders to instil confidence in our delivery.
- Work with relevant teams to develop and own project plans and associated documentation relating to delivery of projects.
- Where required source and on-board new resources to deliver project requirements.
- Be comfortable challenging assumptions and proposing alternate approaches to deliver the best result.
- Work with technical and client documentation where required to validate solution deliverables against client requirements.
- Ensure relevant quality control processes are in place for all deliverables appropriate to level of risk.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing the budget; scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Ensure project documents and controls are complete, current, and appropriately filed or stored.
- Produce summary reporting for project steering groups, stakeholders, and clients.
- Significant experience in ownership or project management of multi-disciplinary solutions.
- Client consultancy skills – the ability to work closely with clients to resolve issues and develop innovative solutions.
- An analytical approach backed by attention to detail is key.
- Strong IT skills including fluency in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work both strategically and also hands on when required.
- Learning & Development experience – desirable
- Multiple languages- desirable. We serve clients across the world in multiple languages including; German, French, Italian, Spanish and Mandarin.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Project Management: 4 years (Preferred)