Conservatories Project Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Conservatories Project Manager to join the team based in the Coventry area. The successful Conservatories Project Manager will receive a competitive salary, bonus, company vehicle, laptop and phone.
With over two million satisfied customers throughout the UK, Everest is recognised as setting the highest standards available in home improvements. We are a household name with a rich heritage having over 50 years experience in the industry.
Due to phenomenal Conservatories sales and continued expansion within our conservatories department we are now looking for a Conservatories Project Manager to cover the Coventry region reporting to the Operations Manager.
As a Conservatories Project Manager you will have involvement in the planning and coordination of each installation project, working with the Sales, Survey and Operations teams as required to ensure technical specifications are agreed, subcontract labour is in place, manufacture and delivery time frames are set and adhered to and a compliant right first time fit is consistently achieved
The Conservatories Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Project managing the process of demolition, base works, delivery & installation
- To ensure first-hand knowledge of each install project
- To case manage supplier credit/refunds for failed or faulty product/product delivery
- To maintain through daily contact, awareness and overarching ownership of each installation project
The right Conservatories Project Manager will have:
- Experience gained in a Project Manager role
- Thorough knowledge of fenestration industry, including installation projects management
- Technical installation knowledge and understanding of relevant building works controls and procedures
- Exceptional time management
- Strong cost and budget management experience
- Attention to detail with right first time ethos
- Effective results driven approach to performance management
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, company car, company laptop and mobile, group personal pension plan, fantastic bonus scheme and generous staff discount scheme.
Everest prides themselves on working with the most driven and passionate people… Are you one of them?
If you feel you have what it takes to work with the UK’s leading home improvement company, do not miss out and apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation