Working under the guidance of Mobliciti’s Service Delivery Project Manager (SDPM) the Project Assistant would be responsible for maintaining, monitoring and distributing project plans, schedules and booking out professional services (PS) work. In addition to these other key responsibilities include organising, attending, participating and minuting project meetings with our customers and Mobliciti’s internal project board.
This role would be ideal for a junior/trainee/school leaver looking to break into the IT industry, the role will form an integral part of the Mobliciti Operations team.
- Managing and maintaining project RAID documents, as part of Mobliciti’s Risk Management Strategy.
- Creating weekly highlight reports for customer projects, which documents key activities completed, plans for the next period and highlight any major RAID items (risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies).
- Creating a weekly project RAG report showing the status of all project work for Mobliciti’s project board using a red, amber and green scoring system.
- Be a point of contact and cover for the project manager when they are unavailable or out of the office.
- Manage and maintain the works tracker for professional service (PS) work.
- Book out and confirm engineering resource and availability with the Sales team upon request. This would include validating the sales opportunity to ensure we deliver the work within the requested time frame and not affect other pipeline/project activities.
- Keeping the project file store organised and updated.
- Escalate any concerns to the SDPM that could affect the success of the project i.e. major risks, resource availability, changes to scope and customer issues.
- Running with and being responsible for your own projects within 6-12 months. PRINCE2 training will
be provided to support this transition.
- Maintaining good working relationships with the Mobliciti team.
- Produce accurate project documentation for the different stages of the lifecycle.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Extremely organised with a methodical approach to work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a confident and professional telephone manner.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced technical environment.
Job Type / Category
Mobliciti enables organisations to Procure, Connect, Secure and Manage mobile devices and Cloud services, powered by innovative technologies and delivered back as a fully managed service.
We are proud to be working with over 45 of the UK’s Top 100 UK law firms – Where our expertise, focus and fully managed services have helped shape many of their Enterprise Mobility and Cloud strategies minimising the risk of change and impact on internal resources.
Our focus means we are the experts, it’s all we do and have ever done and our commitment to customer service has been recognised by some of the most demanding firms in the industry.
In 2018, we won the Managed Service Provider of the Year Awards at the Mobile Industry Awards.
Additional staff benefits
- Private Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Corporate Events
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Nuffield Health Gym
- Subsidised Café and Canteen