SAP Project Manager
Edenhouse Solutions is a privately owned business dedicated to delivering fully integrated end-to-end business solutions for both new and existing SAP customers. We provide a complete service of enterprise solutions from Licence, Implementation Services, Managed Services, through to Support and Maintenance. Our customers cover a diverse range of industry sectors including Defence, Consumer Products, Retail, Distribution, Manufacturing, Finance, Public Sector, Publishing, Services, Utilities and Chemicals.
A passion for quality and delivery excellence is part of the culture at Edenhouse and core to everything we do, which also drives us to ensure our focus is totally client facing and value added. Our business model means we couple project delivery with long term repeatable revenue from our clients which has provided a stable platform for strong year on year growth.
Our SAP Project Managers are responsible for leading, planning and delivering SAP related projects which will vary in size, subject matter, industry sectors and geography. The Project Managers will be expected to manage anything from a single, large, complex project to a number of less complex projects and will be the single point of contact for Projects with customers and therefore responsible for the relationship with the customer and the quality and timeliness of Edenhouse delivery to customer expectations.
The Project Managers are also responsible for project profitability following agreement of the project budget and therefore has full control of project scope and change requests.
- Day to day Project Management of allocated projects
- Communication and Stakeholder Management with the customer to ensure project delivery is, at least, in line with expectations
- Co-ordination and communication across the Delivery Edenhouse teams to ensure correct allocation and usage of resources
- Consulting with clients on Organisational Change Management requirements (where required)
- Day to day management of resources allocated to manage projects.
- Project billing
- Project input to pre sales activity, as required by the Pre Sales team
- Communication and collaboration with the client delivery team to ensure consistent project communication with the customer
- Verification of Project Plans developed during the Pre-Sales process to ensure satisfactory delivery can be achieved.
- Any other reasonable duty or request
Desired Skills and Experience
- Comprehensive SAP background across a variety of modules
- Minimum 10 years Project Management experience, of which at least 5 years in SAP
- Expert in the use of Activate methodology or a formal Project Management certification such as Prince2
- Expert in all aspects of Project Management including Budget, Planning and Risk Management
- Experienced across a variety of business sectors
- Expert in the use of planning tools such as MS Project
- A background in HR business or application processing would be an advantage
- Proven ability to deliver projects
- Strong client interaction skills, able to empathise with client
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good Business Change Management or Transformation skills
- Good presentations skills
- An experienced leader with the ability to motivate others
- Well organised with an ability to manage conflicting demands and deadlines
- Calm under pressure and can meet tight deadlines
- Keen to develop and learn new skills
- Keen to share knowledge with colleagues
- Flexible, and must be prepared for travel to client sites