Portfolio Success Manager - Datorama
Portfolio Success Managers (PSM) bridge the gap between the business problems of marketers and the software solutions of Datorama and Salesforce. In a role that encompases project management, data science, training, coaching, and relationship management, PSMs are responsible for ensuring successful adoption of the Datorama platform. Equal parts technical wizard and trusted advisor, PSMs work closely with the world’s most sophisticated marketers, agencies and brands, and enable them to make actionable insights from vast amounts of data.
- Ensure customers adopt and derive maximum value from their investment in Datorama, utilize their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with other Salesforce stakeholder teams to ensure retention and growth.
- Create and implement Success Plans to drive customers towards the adoption of additional use-cases
- Train new customers on how to use the Datorama platform in a way that is tailored to their specific use-case and implementation.
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, and use-case growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Implementation, Account Management, and Global Support, team to ensure the proper approach is taken holistically to maximize a new customer’s success
- Play a fundamental part in coaching customers to establish and manage their Change Management/Governance/Centre of Excellence programs.
Your Impact: Success will be measured by moving the needle across your portfolio of clients in the following categories. It will also be measured by the breadth and depth of customer relationships; contributions to the role and process improvement; escalation and risk mitigation management; and proven leadership.
- Customer engagements
- Portfolio attrition
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to work with and understand data models, large data sets, and the ETL process
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, its vocabulary and key metrics
- Experience facilitating customer meetings and presenting to an executive level audience in a concise, inspirational and convincing manner
- Deep understanding of customer success principles, approaches and considerations
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- BA/BS degree
- Passionate about Customer Success
- Strategic thinker
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and Content Development skills
- Programs or Project Management skills
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
About Datorama, a Salesforce Company
Datorama’s marketing intelligence platform transforms the way marketers optimize their marketing performance, business impact, and customer loyalty. With Datorama, customers can:
- Automatically connect all their disparate marketing tools and reports in one centralized place
- Access and act on the right cross-channel KPIs, dashboards, reports and AI-powered insights
- Optimize and report on every investment, performance, and outcome across the customer journey Datorama powers marketing intelligence for thousands of brands, agencies and publishers globally including IBM, Nike, Ticketmaster, Viacom, and Neo@Ogilvy, helping them make smarter marketing decisions every day.
Datorama has a global presence and was recently named a Gartner Cool Vendor and ranks #35 on the Deloitte Fast 500 list. Learn more about how we can help
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.