Project Manager (Insurance)
My client is a well-established leading global Insurance organisation, who are looking to recruit someone to join their team as a business change project manager.
- The Project Manager must be capable to identify risks or issues, and manage them throughout the stages of the process.
- Strong background in delivering mid-large scale projects end to end
- Candidate should coach and mentor team members as appropriate, to ensure skills and the delivery is maximised.
- Deliver, whilst managing a team of at least 15 stakeholders in multiple locations
- Strongly skilled using MS Project, and Viso.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience running complex projects end to end
- Leading and leveraging through others
- Agile Methodology (preferred)
- Insurance industry experience highly desirable
My client is offering an excellent salary plus bonus and benefits package.
They are paying a very competitive salary plus bonus and benefits. Could any of the above be of potential interest to you? If so, please pop your CV over to email@example.com and let me know a good time to call so that we can discuss in more detail.